Since 1989 Advanced Fire Protection Services, Inc. has offered all elements of fire protection and fire prevention services. We call it Total Life Safety Services. Whether it be fire system inspection and service or new construction fire protection contracting, AFPS is northwest Florida’s leader in life safety.
AFPS has significant experience in the proper repair and maintenance of life safety equipment in condominiums. Currently, our repair and maintenance team services over 240 condominiums along the Florida Panhandle. Our technicians are factory trained and stay up to date on the latest technology and compliance requirements through continuing education courses.
As a full service fire protection company we offer your condominium or association installation, inspection and service of fire extinguishers, emergency and exit lighting, fire sprinklers, fire pumps and fire alarms. Additionally, we service and inspect backflow preventers and offer 24 hour UL alarm monitoring.
AFPS is committed to offering the highest level of comfort, confidence and compliance to your association. We provide this through:
- Outstanding customer service – on-time inspections, courteous and knowledgeable technicians, and responsible support staff.
- Fire protection experts – technicians are rigorously trained on the latest compliance requirements and systems technology and are NICET and BASA/FASA Certified and recognized through the state of Florida.
- 24/7 technical support and monitoring to give you peace of mind.
- Online access to client inspection reports and maintenance updates.
- Complimentary on-site product training
Advanced Fire Protection Services, Inc. has been the local leader in fire protection for over 25 years. Our number one concern is the safety of our clients and their guests. Contact one of our fire protection professionals below for more information on our services.
|Paul Sherwood||Patty Campbell||Neal Rausch|
|Client Services Team Leader
|Client Services Rep