Who We Are
Advanced Fire Protection Services team members are Total Life Safety experts. We protect and save lives every day. Who wouldn’t want to save lives for a living? We are always interested in adding new motivated team members. Experience in fire safety is a plus, but maybe you are looking for a career change. Let’s hit the road together! We have a long history of supporting and employing military veterans and are dedicated to continuing this effort. At AFPS we invest heavily in our employees and that includes certifications, training, education and employee benefits whether you are experienced or new to the industry. Our team members are eligible for paid vacation, holiday and sick time, health insurance, disability insurance and retirement plans. There is a reason AFPS was voted one of the “Best Places to Work” by an independent selection committee, join our team and find out why!
What We Need
Take a moment to browse our current team positions. To be a successful team member you must possess the desire to save lives and demonstrate quality work with a customer focus. Ready to come aboard? Complete our employment application and tell us why you want to join our team. We have Service and New Construction needs in both Florida Panhandle locations. If you are currently employed with a fire protection company or electrical, plumbing, HVAC, or other mechanical type company, and are looking for advancement or just a change, consider joining our team!
- Experienced Sprinkler Service Technician – Fort Walton Beach, Panama City Beach, Tallahassee
- Experienced Fire Alarm Technicians – Fort Walton Beach & Panama City Beach
- Experienced Pre-Engineered Systems Technician – Panama City Beach
- Experienced Fire Sprinkler/Alarm Inspector – Fort Walton Beach, Panama City Beach, Tallahassee
- Entry Level Technician Trainees – Fort Walton Beach & Panama City Beach