Fire Alarm Service & Inspection
Our qualified technicians are available 24 hours/365 days a year with a caring attitude whose goals
are your satisfaction and safety. Service coordinators will work with you to ensure your service is done in a timely manner.
Retrofit and Complete System Replacement
When the time comes to replace your outdated system we ARE the experts for the job. Our professional technicians will respect your clients and property while you are still open for business.
Inspection coordinators work to ensure your inspection needs are met within your scheduling constraints.
– Inspection agreements ensure that every detail of what will be done is clearly spelled out with no surprises.
– Advanced scheduling is available for those who prefer to plan well in advance.
– Inspection reporting is accomplished through our secure and easy to use web based Client Reports.
– Access your records from anywhere you have an internet connection.
– Plan for upcoming service requirements.
– Easily download or email reports to your board of directors or your insurance provider.
We offer UL listed monitoring through CenSignal that is simply the best available and we’ve partnered with them for many years. Local analysis of your fire alarm reporting patterns by experienced technicians anticipates potential problems. Learn more about monitoring here.